OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
KenDor Textiles is OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified.
The OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 is a worldwide consistent, independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production (raw materials, intermediate, and end product). This includes testing for illegal substances, legally regulated substances, known harmful (but not legally regulated) chemicals, and other parameters for health care. It provides manufacturers with a uniform benchmark when evaluating harmful substances potentially used in the production process. Extensive product checks and regular company audits also ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness of the responsible use of chemicals.
CLICK HERE to shop our OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 collection
- Customers cannot use the wordmark(s) or logo(s) of OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 in any way unless they have been granted express written consent from OEKO-TEX®.
- Purchasing OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified fabrics (called ‘ingredients’ as in: ingredients of a garment) does not constitute permission to use the marks.
- To secure permission, you must submit garments and corresponding documentation for approval and pay for certification.
- Customers that use the marks without permission do so at their own risk and are subject to any legal action OEKO-TEX® chooses to pursue. KenDor will not be able to help with any legal action that is a result of mis-use of branded marks (for OEKO-TEX® or other).
- In lieu of using the OEKO-TEX® marks, we recommend that customers similar something like this (or their own version of explanation):
- The fabric used to make this garment has been tested for the use of harmful chemicals, both regulated and non-regulated, which may be harmful to human health.
Click on image below to access the current LABELLING GUIDE. Keep in mind that the bulk of this guide pertains to the specifics of labelling AFTER express written consent to use the marks has been granted.
CLICK HERE for more information about OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISCLAIMER
It is imperative that brands do the work to thoroughly understand the scope and legal implications prior to using proprietary logos and/or word marks.
- Require application & approval prior to any use
- Include a strict set of eligibility criteria
- Reflect legally protected intellectual property. Unauthorized use of marks whether express or implied can and has resulted in legal action.