Proudly Canadian. Supplying Tomorrow's Fabrics Today Since 1953.
THE LENZING SUITE OF CERTIFICATIONS
An increasing amount of KenDor's offering is TENCEL™ Lyocell, TENCEL™ Modal & LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose certified.
LENZING’s fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources that are harvested and certified according to LENZING’s strict guidelines. These cellulosic fiber offerings boast high tenacity, unparalleled next-to-skin softness, biodegradability and eco-responsible production including the dedicated use of renewable forestry practices.
CLICK HERE to shop our TENCEL™ & LENZING™ ECOVERO™ collection
- Customers cannot use the wordmark(s) or logo(s) of TENCEL™, LENZING™ or ECOVERO™ in any way unless they have been granted express written consent from LENZING™.
- Customers that use the marks without permission do so at their own risk and are subject to any legal action LENZING™ chooses to pursue. KenDor will not be able to help with any legal action that is a result of mis-use of branded marks (for LENZING™ or other).
TENCEL™ & LENZING™ ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG
LINKS TO LENZING RESOURCES
TENCEL™, LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG. Be sure to secure permission prior to use.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISCLAIMER
It is imperative that brands do the work to thoroughly understand the scope and legal implications prior to using proprietary logos and/or word marks.
- Require application & approval prior to any use
- Include a strict set of eligibility criteria
- Reflect legally protected intellectual property. Unauthorized use of marks whether express or implied can and has resulted in legal action.