- It is imperative that you confirm that you have received the fabric that you expected prior to cutting.
- Any quality defects must be identified and addressed with KenDor prior to cutting.
- KenDor will only consider quality claims on uncut fabric.
- Unless the fabric that you receive performs very differently than the sampling fabric you tested, KenDor will not be able to consider quality claims.
- To expedite any claims you have, please ensure to send the following:
- photos of the issue with measurement context (i.e. a ruler or some other identifiable size indicator)
- roll tag information (or photo)
- invoice #