T4146 - 4mm Bamboo/Cotton Jersey Stripes
Colour in photo: 902 Light Grey/040 Ivory
We strongly recommend ordering a Shade Card to verify fabric quality and colour(s)
For Sampling & Bulk fabric orders contact your Sales Rep or email@example.com
NEED TO KNOW INFO
- Initial sampling MOQ: 5 meters*
- After sampling MOQ: 10 meters
- * Sampling can only be done once per color per item. Ongoing sampling of the same item is subject to approval.
- Please contact your sales rep directly for a full price list on roll pricing and average roll size.
- Custom colors on styles that KenDor already produces are usually 300-500m/color
- For items not currently in KenDor's offering, minimums can vary between 300m and 3000m total (usually 300-500m/color)
- We will do as much as we can to help facilitate custom colors/custom items. Please talk to your Sales Representative about your needs and they will work with the sourcing team to see what can be done.
- CLICK HERE for Custom Order Form
Stock Items per color (listed in m/y):
Less than 10 = 50% (max 5 +/-)
11 - 39 = 20% (max 8 +/-)
40 - 99 = 10% (max 10 +/-)
100 - 499 = 5% (max 25 +/-)
More than 500 = 3% (max 45 +/-)
Custom Items per color:
Less than 300 = 20%
300-500 = 10%
More than 500 = 5%
CLICK HERE for Custom Order Form
Please note that a 50% deposit is required prior to starting Custom Orders.
Please inform your Sales Representative of any special requirements that you have (IE. " I need a minimum of X, but more is OK within tolerance" or "I agree to the tolerance, but would happily take X amount less if possible")
- All knit fabrics MUST be relaxed for 24/48 hours prior to cutting. Failure to do so may result in shrinkage, growth or other unpredictable outcomes
- KenDor will not accept quality claims for fabric that has not been relaxed prior to cutting
- Knits should not be stretched while they are being laid by the cutters
- It is not uncommon to find that there is a seam break and/or weight hole punches randomly within a roll. These will usually be marked on the selvage. The total roll quantity you are charged for will reflect these losses (i.e. 57 m rolls will be charged as 55.5 m if there are 1.5 m of losses within the roll)
- Customers cannot use the wordmark(s) or logo(s) of TENCEL™, LENZING™ or ECOVERO™ in any way unless they have been granted express written consent from LENZING™.
- Customers that use the marks without permission do so at their own risk and are subject to any legal action LENZING™ chooses to pursue. KenDor will not be able to help with any legal action that is a result of mis-use of branded marks (for LENZING™ or other).
KenDor Textiles is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production (raw materials, intermediate, and end product). This includes testing for illegal substances, legally regulated substances, known harmful (but not legally regulated) chemicals, and other parameters for health care. It provides manufacturers with a uniform benchmark when evaluating harmful substances potentially used in the production process. Extensive product checks and regular company audits also ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness of the responsible use of chemicals.
CLICK HERE to shop our STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® collection
- Customers cannot use the wordmark(s) or logo(s) of Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® in any way unless they have been granted express written consent from OEKO-TEX®.
- Purchasing Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics (called ‘ingredients’ as in: ingredients of a garment) does not constitute permission to use the marks.
- To secure permission, you must submit garments and corresponding documentation for approval and pay for certification.
- Customers that use the marks without permission do so at their own risk and are subject to any legal action OEKO-TEX® chooses to pursue. KenDor will not be able to help with any legal action that is a result of mis-use of branded marks (for OEKO-TEX® or other).
- In lieu of using the OEKO-TEX® marks, we recommend that customers similar something like this (or their own version of explanation):
- The fabric used to make this garment has been tested for the use of harmful chemicals, both regulated and non-regulated, which may be harmful to human health.
Click on image below to access the current LABELLING GUIDE. Keep in mind that the bulk of this guide pertains to the specifics of labelling AFTER express written consent to use the marks has been granted.
- It is imperative that you confirm that you have received the fabric that you expected prior to cutting.
- Any quality defects must be identified and addressed with KenDor prior to cutting.
- KenDor will only consider quality claims on uncut fabric.
- Unless the fabric that you receive performs very differently than the sampling fabric you tested, KenDor will not be able to consider quality claims.
- To expedite any claims you have, please ensure to send the following:
- photos of the issue with measurement context (i.e. a ruler or some other identifiable size indicator)
- roll tag information (or photo)
- invoice #