HOW TO ORDER FABRIC
KenDor sells fabric at wholesale to the trade only. You will need to set up an wholesale account prior to being able to order fabric.
Our goal is to get you what you need in the most efficient way possible so we've outlined recommended steps to ensure that your experience is as quick and predictable as it can be.
Click drop down menu buttons for more details
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITIES:
- Initial sampling MOQ: 5 meters*
- After sampling MOQ: 10 meters
* Sampling can only be done once per color per item. Ongoing sampling of the same item is subject to approval.
PLUS & MINUS TOLERANCES:
- CLICK HERE to review our +/- Tolerances
NOTE: By placing an order with KenDor Textiles you agree & accept these tolerances.
- CLICK HERE to access our current Order Processing Times
- Once your order is shipped, the invoice you receive by email will include your tracking number in the lower left corner box so you that you can monitor and manage your delivery
- For more detailed information CLICK HERE.
FORMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS STEP:
- Credit Card Form:
- Purchase Order:
- You can use your own Purchase order or
- Use our PO Templates HERE
NOTE: Please include any special details on your Purchase Order - custom color lab dip approval color codes, time sensitive dates, ship-to address, specific shipping carrier, etc.
Once you've complete STEP 1, you will receive an order confirmation back from us that includes estimated ship date (LEAD TIMES) from our facility & pricing for each of the items on your order.
Confirm your order via email to your sales rep that your Order Confirmation details are correct and/or advise revisions as necessary.
If you do not have your sales rep details, please ASK US.
When your order is ready to ship, your credit card on file will be charged for the full value and you will receive an invoice notification that includes the actual quantity shipped (+/- TOLERANCES), the tracking details (bottom left of invoice) as well as the shipping cost.
Receive your fabric & inspect carefully before starting production.
- CLICK HERE to review the process for Quality Claims
NOTE: By placing an order with KenDor Textiles you acknowledge & agree to our Quality Claims Process.
We provide recommended care instructions but it is your responsibility to test and confirm care instructions for your specific garments.
Conduct any additional testing required to ensure viability for your purposes - depending on what you will be using the fabric for, other tests may be necessary (i.e. flammability, tensile strength, pilling, color fastness, etc.).
Place bulk order through your Sales Rep.
Repeat STEPS 1-8 as necessary.